Raise for your group or organization with Tully’s
Apply today! Earn 10% cash back on all food, beverage, merchandise & gift card purchases when dining in or taking home.
How to get started – applying for a fundraiser event:
- Use the fundraiser calendar as a guide for a preliminary availability of dates.
- Only one fundraiser per location per day is permitted.
- An open spot on the calendar does NOT guarantee availability. Other non-fundraising events or promotions may be scheduled that would prevent fundraisers from being approved for a particular day.
- To expedite your approval, be sure to include your 1st and 2nd choice dates.
- Fundraisers are only approved for Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays. No exceptions.
- Apply for a fundraiser one of two ways:
– Through the website by clicking on “Apply Now”
– Print and submit a hard copy by clicking on “Fundraiser Application”.
- Fundraiser application forms must be submitted at minimum 2 weeks prior to chosen date.
- Only fully completed, legible application forms will be reviewed for approval.
- The review process may take approximately 5 business days.
- Upon approval, you will be emailed a confirmation along with a PDF of your group or organization’s event coupon.
Day of Event Information
- Fundraising credit can be earned from the time the restaurant opens until the restaurant closes.
- Other fundraising activities such as raffles, drawings, donation collecting, etc., will not be permitted.
- Supporters must arrive with PRINTED coupon. Digital coupons will not be honored.
- Credit can be earned on both dine-in and take-out purchases with event coupon.
- Credit can be earned on all food, beverage (alcohol and non-alcohol), merchandise, and gift card purchases with event coupon. Tax and gratuity excluded.
- Supporters must present PRINTED coupon to server or bartender with payment and check.
- Fundraiser result letter and check release will take approximately 15-20 business days after fundraiser date.
- All checks accompanied by an event coupon will be returned to the main office for tally and audit.
- To qualify for the 10% donation, a minimum of $100 total accumulated sales is required.
- Check will be addressed per the information submitted on the application. No exceptions.
Important Event Coupon Information:
- PRINTED event coupons are required in order to receive credit for the group or organization.
- Distribution of event coupons is solely the responsibility of the group or organization.
- The success of the fundraiser is directly related to the distribution efforts of the group or organization.
- Tully’s will not supply extra coupons the day of the event.
- All coupons MUST be distributed prior to arriving on location.
- Coupons are NOT to be handed out on the premises. Doing so may result in cancellation of the event.
- Coupons may be printed on white or color paper.
- To receive 10% credit for the group or organization, the coupon MUST be presented to the server/bartender with check.
- Coupons may be presented for both dine-in and take-out purchases.
- One coupon per CHECK is required. If a table splits a check, then there must be one coupon for each new check.