Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Since 1991, Tully’s Good Times has been family owned, locally operated business in CNY. Our dining establishments offer our guests the opportunity to experience a fun and relaxing atmosphere in order to enjoy “Great Food and Good Times”.
Please navigate to the location nearest to you to view available positions.
All Management Applicants
Thank you for your interest in becoming a manager at Tully’s Good Times Restaurants.
Tully’s Good Times is currently looking for passionate individuals to work alongside General Managers in daily operations,
while creating a fun, energetic environment for both our guests and employees.
- Passion for culinary excellence and guest service.
- Commitment to exceed guest expectations.
- Multi-task in a time sensitive environment.
- Ensure operational standards are consistently met.
- Food Quality : Demonstrate menu knowledge and menu item preparation. Ensure all menu items are properly made and presented, according to Tully’s recipes and standards.
- Staff Development : * Train *, coach, and mentor employees in order to help them achieve success in their position, both back and front of the house. Lead and maintain a positive team atmosphere.
- Safety and Sanitation : Maintain a spotlessly clean, safe restaurant at all times.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit : Build sales, increase profits, and grow customer counts. Perform various administration duties.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree is welcomed, not required.
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant experience
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Ability to develop, coach, and motivate team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Open availability
- Ability to relocate is a plus and offers more room for advancement
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Starting salary up to $60,000
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: SINGLE or FAMILY low deductible Platinum Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescriptions coverage, within the first 30 days of employment. Estimated employer contribution: Single – $6,820, Family – $16,970.
- Life insurance ($10,000 coverage)
- 401 (k) program with company match
- Rotating PTO Flex Day (4-day work week every 5th week)
- One week paid time off every six months, starting day one
- Attainable bonus program, paid monthly
- Complimentary dining card $960/yr.
- A five day work week
- Continuous professional development
- Advancement opportunities
- Bi-annual performance evaluations with opportunity for annual merit increases
Tully’s Good Times is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)